Labour Law also known as Labor Law or Employment Law is defined as the body of laws, models and administrative rulings that addresses the legal rights of working people and their organizations. This body even addresses the restrictions on these people and their organizations. It is meant to mediate numerous aspects of the relationship between employees, employers and trade unions. Students can learn more about these legal rights of workers if they avail employment law assignment helpby an employment law help writer.
Employment Standards Owing To Labour Law
Employment standards can be described as social norms for the minimum socially acceptable conditions as per which contractors or employees should work. Know more about these standards through our employment law assignment help or employment law coursework help service. They are also known as technical standards in some cases. Government agencies enforce employment standards that are codified by labour laws. They are codified through legislative, regulatory or judicial means. Know more about these standards by taking our employment law assignment help.
Students can read more about employment standards through our employment law assignment help or economics assignment help services where topics like relation between economy and employment are covered.
Categories Of Labour Law
In Canada, employment laws regarding unionized workplaces are viewed differently from those that are related to specific individuals. You can know more about Canadian employment laws by availing our law assignment help or employment law dissertation help provided by an employment law expert. In most nations, however, such distinctions are avoided. There are, however, two distinct categories of labour laws explained in brief by our employment law assignment help experts:
- First, collective labour law points to the tripartite relationship between employer, employee and the union.
Know more about collective labour law by taking our employment law assignment help or employment law online help.
- Second, individual labour law is concerned about employees’ rights at the workplace and through the contract of the work.
Know more about individual labour law by taking our employment law assignment help.
Characteristics Of Labour Law
Here are certain characteristics of labour law which are common in almost all the nations across the globe and discussed in details in our employment law assignment help material. You can get comprehensive knowledge on labour laws by taking employment law assignment help from our employment law expert.
- The basic characteristic of labour law is that the obligations and rights of the worker and the employer are mediated through the contract of employment between them. This has been the case ever since feudalism collapsed. Take employment law assignment help to know more about feudalism collapse. It is now the core fact of modern economic relationships.
Know more about workers’ rights by taking employment law assignment help from us.
- A number of terms and conditions of the contract are implied by common law or legislation in such a manner so as to restrict the freedom of people to agree upon certain aspects for protecting employees and allowing a smooth a fluid labour marketplace. For example: In the US, majority of state laws permit for employment to be “at will” which means that the employer can discontinue any employee from a post or position for any reason. It should be noted that the reason should not be an illegal one, including a termination that violates public policy. Know more about these terms by availing employment law service help or employment law assignment help from us.
In short, these points can be well understood if students avail labour law assignment help or employment law assignment help from us.
Practical Applications Of Labour Law
Here are four cases in which labour law is applied in different manners:
- One interesting example discussed in our employment law assignment help material is the practice to send written particulars of employment with the essential terms to any employee. This allows the employee to know specifically what is expected from him and what to expect and what is expected in terms of holiday rights, wages or salary, job description and notice period in the event of dismissal among other features. You can understand these terms by availing employment law assignment help from xedustore.com, to which you will come across by searching employment law Australia.
- An employer may avoid offering a contract legally as per which the employer can pay the worker less than a minimum wage. An employee may avoid agreeing to a contract that allows an employer to terminate him in an unfair manner. There are particular categories, discussed in our employment law assignment help material, to which people may not agree to since they are deemed unfair on a categorical basis. However, this depends entirely on the specific legislation of the nation in which the work is. You can understand these legislations by availing employment law assignment help from xedustore.com, to which you will come across by searching employment law USA.
- There may be a law possibly stating the minimum amount that any worker can be paid per hour. Know more about such laws through employment law service help or employment law assignment help. The nations where such law exists are Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Paraguay, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Spain, Taiwan, UK and US among others. Know more about these nations’ laws through employment law assignment help.
- The minimum wage is generally different from the lowest wage as determined by the factors of demand and supply within a free market. Thus, such a wage can act as a price floor. Know about these wages through employment law assignment help. Each nation designs its own minimum wage regulations and laws. While a majority of industrialized nations have a minimum wage, many developing nations are devoid of such standards.
The statistics of minimum wages can be interesting. Students can get the figures if they avail statistics assignment help or employment law assignment help. Know more about labor law practical applications by taking employment law assignment help from us.
Minimum Wages As Per Labour Or Employment Law
Minimum wages are specified and regulated also within some nations that lack particular laws. Know more about minimum wages through employment law assignment help. For example: In Sweden, the minimum wages are negotiated between the employers and unions through collective agreements. These agreements also encompass non-union workers as well as non-organized employers.
Minimum wage laws were introduced on a national scale for the first time in US way back in 1938. They were introduced in this manner in UK in 1998, in France in 1950 and in India in 1948. In the European Union, 18 out of 25 member nations are told to have national minimum wages.
Minimum wages are covered best under law assignment help and economics assignment help for students.
Other factors under individual labour laws
There are number of factors that come under the purview of individual labour or employment law guidelines:
- Living wage: The living wage is much higher than the minimum wage. It is calculated in a manner that enables a full-time worker to support themselves and their families. Know more about living wage by taking employment law assignment help from us.
- Hours: The maximum number of hours to be attended at work or any other time interval is formed by laws in numerous nations. Such kind of laws even control whether workers or employees who work for longer number of hours should be paid additional compensation. Know more about working hours through employment law assignment help.
- Safety and health concerns: There are some other labour and employment laws that include safety concerned with workers and employees. One such law dates back to 1802 and it was the English Factory Law. This law mainly dealt with the health as well as safety of child workers who used to work in the textile industry. Know more about work safety through our employment law assignment help
- Discrimination: There are some labour and employment laws that prohibit any kind of discrimination against employees since discrimination is regarded as morally unacceptable and illegal. Discrimination made on the basis of gender or race is particularly dealt with under these laws. Know more about discrimination at work through employment law assignment help.
- Child labour: When it came to the employment of children in factories and other work places, it was not much of a problem until the concerns of universal schooling started arising. Further, concepts like Children’s Rights and Laborer’s Definitions made child labour a matter of dispute and debate. Nowadays, most nations have devised labour and employment laws keeping the employment of children in mind on the basis of their age after widespread awareness of children’s rights through media and social organizations. Know more about child labour through our employment law assignment help
Such factors are directly or indirectly related to marketing of products of any industry. Hence, students must avail marketing assignment help or employment law assignment help to understand such labour laws well.
How xedustore.Com Can Help Students In Writing Assignments?
xedustore.com is backed by a bright team of writers who are assignment experts in the field of law, HR, finance and economics. Our writers hold doctoral and master’s degree from reputed universities of UK, US and Australia. They can provide solutions to any query of students pertaining to employment or labour law.
These experienced writers can further provide help to students, right from K12 level to the Ph.D. level in the form of statistics assignment help, marketing assignment help, economics assignment help etc on any topic. Their expertise extends till law, nursing and even programming assignment help in languages such as C++, Java.NET etc. Our services are supported by an immensely qualified staff that is friendly with students. You can get in touch with our customer service agents via chat, email or phone to get a free assignment quote.
We provide qualitative employment law assignment help by highly qualified employment law help writers.